Commercial Solar Panels
IS IT ADVANTAGEOUS TO HAVE A COMMERCIAL SOLAR FOR YOUR BUSINESS?
YES! It is a SMART idea and beneficial to have commercial solar panels installed at your business. Let’s say, it is a perfect investment with a very short ROI. Additionally, it shows that you’re enthusiastic about helping the environment and the Earth as a whole. Adding commercial solar from Frisco Best Solar Panel to your business as well indicate that you’re a good steward of your company’s assets. Furthermore, it is a highly marketable or sellable addition to any business. It will lure clients who preferred doing business and dealing with companies who are committed to the environment’s sustainability.
Not using Solar Energy For Your Business is risky…
Frisco Best Solar Panel is a full-service commercial solar provider with a professional and skilled team that will make your transition to solar energy perfect. From small companies to big corporations, non-profits to residential and everything between, we have provided solar solutions to all kinds of clients.
SOLAR – A SAFE FINANCIAL INVESTMENT
By the time you invest in a solar panel, you will be able to gain the benefit of things such as:
– The 26% Federal Investment Tax Credit of ITC. SEIA has an awesome write-up on it
– MACRS 5 Year Asset Depreciation Schedule
– Utility Rebates or discounts and Performance-Based Incentives (PBIs – if obtainable by the time of purchase)
– Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) Financing. It is not only for solar!
– The Rural Energy for America Program (REAP) of USDA. This is the funding of up to 25% of the project cost if you are situated in a rural area. Check out if you’re business location is qualified.
MORE BENEFITS AND ADVANTAGES OF GOING SOLAR
- Improved Employee Happiness
- There is an increase in the number of people who are looking for job openings with environmentally-friendly businesses.
- Recognize by more customers
- There is a consumer sector out there in the market that chooses the companies based on their stance on sustainability and their charitable efforts. Solar gain and wins consumers’ trust. Additionally, it provides business proprietors an opportunity to endorse their business and raise awareness in the public. Going solar is a great way to connect with consumers and with the local community. It escalates interest in the company’s social accounts and email campaigns like newsletters, and more.
- Support Local – For Residence and Business
Once you employ and hire a local contractor of Solar, that work is done by people who live in your local community. By keeping your dollars local, you are giving a positive impact on your local economy. Who knows, you might even gain some new clients throughout the process. Hire and work with us at Frisco’s Best Solar Panel. Call us for all your Solar needs!